How To Pronounce 'Zucchero'?
How Do You Say 'Zucchero' Audio
Phonetics For Pronouncing 'Zucchero'?
Famous Quotes & Facts
Ronald McDonald is “Donald McDonald” in Japan because it makes pronunciation easier for the Japanese. In Singapore he’s known as “Uncle McDonald”.
A Quick Overview Of Zucchero
‘Zucchero’ *(m) is the Italian word for ‘sugar’, and the name of a famous Italian singer.
- zucchero bianco – white sugar
- zucchero a velo – ‘icing', or 'confectioner’s' sugar
- zucchero cristallizzato – granulated sugar
- zucchero semolata – caster sugar
- zucchero di canna – brown sugar (literally ‘sugar from cane’)
- zucchero vanigliato – ‘vanilla sugar’
The stress is on the FIRST syllable, which is unusual in Italian.