How To Say Zucchero Correctly?
How To Say Zucchero Audio
Learn 'How To Say Zucchero'?
How To Say Zucchero Overview
‘Zucchero’ *(m) is the Italian word for ‘sugar’, and the name of a famous Italian singer.
- zucchero bianco – white sugar
- zucchero a velo – ‘icing', or 'confectioner’s' sugar
- zucchero cristallizzato – granulated sugar
- zucchero semolata – caster sugar
- zucchero di canna – brown sugar (literally ‘sugar from cane’)
- zucchero vanigliato – ‘vanilla sugar’
The stress is on the FIRST syllable, which is unusual in Italian.
Famous Quotes & Facts
The Wanderlust has got me… by the belly-aching fire