Listen To Secco, Secca
Pronounce Secco, Secca HERE
Quick Overview of Secco, Secca
'Secco, secca' *(adj) is Italian for 'dry, dried'. The respective plurals are 'secchi', and 'secche'.
- piselli secchi - dried peas (piselli is a masculine plural noun)
- fichi secchi - dried figs (fichi is a masculine plural noun)
- fico secco - dried fig (fico is a masculine singulare noun)
- vino secco - dry wine (vino is a masculine singular noun)
- prugne secche - dried prunes (prugne is a feminine plural noun)
- albicocca secca - dried apricot (feminine singular noun)
Listen To It
Secco, Secca Syllables & Phonetics
Secco, Secca Pronunciation
Listen to us saying Secco, Secca correctly. It's the perfect Secco, Secca pronunciation.
Famous Quotes & Facts
Humour is the weapon of unarmed people: it helps people who are oppressed to smile at the situation that pains them.