How To Pronounce 'Secco, Secca'?
How Do You Say 'Secco, Secca' Audio
Phonetics For Pronouncing 'Secco, Secca'?
Famous Quotes & Facts
Ronald McDonald is “Donald McDonald” in Japan because it makes pronunciation easier for the Japanese. In Singapore he’s known as “Uncle McDonald”.
A Quick Overview Of Secco, Secca
'Secco, secca' *(adj) is Italian for 'dry, dried'. The respective plurals are 'secchi', and 'secche'.
- piselli secchi - dried peas (piselli is a masculine plural noun)
- fichi secchi - dried figs (fichi is a masculine plural noun)
- fico secco - dried fig (fico is a masculine singulare noun)
- vino secco - dry wine (vino is a masculine singular noun)
- prugne secche - dried prunes (prugne is a feminine plural noun)
- albicocca secca - dried apricot (feminine singular noun)