How To Say Secco, Secca Correctly?
How To Say Secco, Secca Audio
Learn 'How To Say Secco, Secca'?
How To Say Secco, Secca Overview
'Secco, secca' *(adj) is Italian for 'dry, dried'. The respective plurals are 'secchi', and 'secche'.
- piselli secchi - dried peas (piselli is a masculine plural noun)
- fichi secchi - dried figs (fichi is a masculine plural noun)
- fico secco - dried fig (fico is a masculine singulare noun)
- vino secco - dry wine (vino is a masculine singular noun)
- prugne secche - dried prunes (prugne is a feminine plural noun)
- albicocca secca - dried apricot (feminine singular noun)
Famous Quotes & Facts
Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered – and I still do – which is more important.