Say 'How To Say Scampo, Scampi'? Correctly
How To Say 'How To Say Scampo, Scampi' Audio
Phonetics For Pronouncing 'How To Say Scampo, Scampi'?
Famous Quotes & Facts
A Quick Overview Of How To Say Scampo, Scampi
Scampo *(m) is Italian for 'Dublin Bay prawn', or langoustine, which is better known in its plural form: 'scampi'. Another Italian word for the same thing is gamberone.
- scampi fritti - fried scampi
- a shrimp is a gamberetto
- a prawn is also a gambero di mare;
- a langoustine (also known as a 'Dublin Bay prawn') is a gamberone, or scampo;
- a lobster is an 'aragosta', and also called 'astice' ;
- a crayfish (a freshwater crustacean) is a gambero d'acqua dolce.
How do you say 'Dublin Bay prawn' in French and Spanish?
How To Say It
- scampo, scampi
- SKAHM/poh, SKAHM/pee
This is a two syllable word, so the stress is on the first syllable.