How To Say Sauces Mères Correctly?
How To Say Sauces Mères Audio
Learn 'How To Say Sauces Mères'?
How To Say Sauces Mères Overview
'Sauces Mères' literally means the 'Mother Sauces'. It refers to the basic sauces in French cooking from which other sauces are derived. This classification was first made by the famous chef Antoine Carême.There is no one definite list - some experts will say there are 4 mother sauces and others say there are 5. The following list is representative.
- Sauces Brunes -'Brown Sauces'
- Sauces Blanches - 'White Sauces'
- Sauces au Beurre - 'Butter Sauces'
- Sauce Mayonnaise - from which sauces such as 'Rémoulade', 'Tartare', and 'Aïoli' are derived
- Sauce Blanche au beurre, also known as 'Sauce Bâtarde' - 'White Sauce with Butter'
How To Say It
- sauces mères
- sauce mehr
Famous Quotes & Facts
If you really want to escape the things that harass you, what you’re needing is not to be in a different place but to be a different person.