(Rated 4.80/5.00 from 28 ratings.)
Listen To Audio Here
Salsa (Italian) Pronunciation
Listen to us saying the Salsa (Italian) pronunciation correctly. It's the perfect way to say Salsa (Italian).
Quick Overview of Salsa (Italian)
'Salsa' *(f) is the Italian word for sauce. The Spanish word is the same: 'salsa'.
Terms you will find often include:
- salsa di pomodoro - tomato sauce;
- salsa piccante - spicy, or hot sauce;
- salsa tartara - tartare sauce;
- salsa verde - 'green sauce' - this is a traditional Italian sauce;
- salsa di noci - sauce made with nuts;
- salsa pizzaiola - pizza sauce.
- Pesto is also a type of 'salsa'.
See also 'sugo', another word for 'sauce' in Italian.
Famous Quotes & Facts
…and he smiled a lot. The smile did not mean that he was happy. It meant he was stronger than most people, and that he intended to take advantage of it.