How To Pronounce 'Salsa (Italian)'?
How Do You Say 'Salsa (Italian)' Audio
Phonetics For Pronouncing 'Salsa (Italian)'?
Famous Quotes & Facts
Ronald McDonald is “Donald McDonald” in Japan because it makes pronunciation easier for the Japanese. In Singapore he’s known as “Uncle McDonald”.
A Quick Overview Of Salsa (Italian)
'Salsa' *(f) is the Italian word for sauce. The Spanish word is the same: 'salsa'.
Terms you will find often include:
- salsa di pomodoro - tomato sauce;
- salsa piccante - spicy, or hot sauce;
- salsa tartara - tartare sauce;
- salsa verde - 'green sauce' - this is a traditional Italian sauce;
- salsa di noci - sauce made with nuts;
- salsa pizzaiola - pizza sauce.
- Pesto is also a type of 'salsa'.
See also 'sugo', another word for 'sauce' in Italian.