How To Pronounce 'Pesca, Pesche'?
How Do You Say 'Pesca, Pesche' Audio
Phonetics For Pronouncing 'Pesca, Pesche'?
Famous Quotes & Facts
Ronald McDonald is “Donald McDonald” in Japan because it makes pronunciation easier for the Japanese. In Singapore he’s known as “Uncle McDonald”.
A Quick Overview Of Pesca, Pesche
'Pesca, pesche' *(f) means 'peach,es' in Italian. The word 'pesca' can also refer to 'fishing', so be careful you don't confuse the two.
Another caution is that the word for 'fish' in Italian is 'pesce' - it looks similar to the plural, 'peaches' - 'pesche', but is pronounced differently.
- yoghurt alla pesca - peach yoghurt;
- pesca bianca - a 'white peach'. The plural is 'pesche bianche';
- pesca gialla - a 'yellow peach'. The plural is 'pesche gialle'; (DJAHL/lah, leh)
- 'Pesca Melba' is the famous 'Peaches Melba' dessert;
- pesche ripiene - stuffed baked peaches (usually stuffed with macaroon crumbs);
- frutta - fruit;
- Note that a 'nectarine' is a 'pesca noce'.
How To Say It
Learn How To Pronounce better!