How To Say Pesca, Pesche Correctly?
How To Say Pesca, Pesche Audio
Learn 'How To Say Pesca, Pesche'?
How To Say Pesca, Pesche Overview
'Pesca, pesche' *(f) means 'peach,es' in Italian. The word 'pesca' can also refer to 'fishing', so be careful you don't confuse the two.
Another caution is that the word for 'fish' in Italian is 'pesce' - it looks similar to the plural, 'peaches' - 'pesche', but is pronounced differently.
- yoghurt alla pesca - peach yoghurt;
- pesca bianca - a 'white peach'. The plural is 'pesche bianche';
- pesca gialla - a 'yellow peach'. The plural is 'pesche gialle'; (DJAHL/lah, leh)
- 'Pesca Melba' is the famous 'Peaches Melba' dessert;
- pesche ripiene - stuffed baked peaches (usually stuffed with macaroon crumbs);
- frutta - fruit;
- Note that a 'nectarine' is a 'pesca noce'.
How To Say It
Famous Quotes & Facts
The groom always smiles proudly because he’s convinced he’s accomplished something quite wonderful. The bride smiles because she’s been able to convince him of it.