How To Pronounce 'Persil'?
How Do You Say 'Persil' Audio
Phonetics For Pronouncing 'Persil'?
Famous Quotes & Facts
Ronald McDonald is “Donald McDonald” in Japan because it makes pronunciation easier for the Japanese. In Singapore he’s known as “Uncle McDonald”.
A Quick Overview Of Persil
'Persil' *(m) is French for parsley. There are two types of parsely: flat leaf and curly, and the French for each is given below. Note how the adjectives describing parsley ('frisé' and 'commun') are both in the masculine form, so that they agree with the noun (parsley). The 'l' at the end of 'persil' can either be pronounced or left mute - both forms are correct.
- persil frisé - curly parsley
- persil commun - flat leaf parsley
- persil haché - chopped parsley
- persillade - parsley and garlic garnish
- persillé, persillée - with a parsley garnish
- fromage persillé - blue cheese
How do you say 'parsley' in Italian and Spanish?