How To Say Persil Correctly?
How To Say Persil Audio
Learn 'How To Say Persil'?
How To Say Persil Overview
'Persil' *(m) is French for parsley. There are two types of parsely: flat leaf and curly, and the French for each is given below. Note how the adjectives describing parsley ('frisé' and 'commun') are both in the masculine form, so that they agree with the noun (parsley). The 'l' at the end of 'persil' can either be pronounced or left mute - both forms are correct.
- persil frisé - curly parsley
- persil commun - flat leaf parsley
- persil haché - chopped parsley
- persillade - parsley and garlic garnish
- persillé, persillée - with a parsley garnish
- fromage persillé - blue cheese
How do you say 'parsley' in Italian and Spanish?
Famous Quotes & Facts
The best preserved meteor crater in the world is in Winslow, Arizona.