How To Say Pastel Correctly?
How To Say Pastel Audio
Learn 'How To Say Pastel'?
How To Say Pastel Overview
‘Pastel’ *(m) is the Spanish word for both a ‘cake’ and a ‘pie’. For example:
- ‘pastel dulce’ – cake;
- ‘pastel de cumpleaños’ – birthday cake (koom/pleh/AHN/yohs);
- ‘pastel de chocolate’ – chocolate cake;
- ‘pastel de carne’ – meat pie;
- ‘pastel de papas’- cottage, or shepherd’s pie;
- a ‘pastelería’ is a cake shop/patisserie.
The plural of ‘pastel’ is ‘pasteles’ (pahs/TEH/lehs)
- The 'a' is pronounced closest to the 'a' in 'father';
- The 'e' sounds like the 'e' in 'egg'.
The Italian word for ‘cake’ is ‘torta’, and the French is ‘gâteau’.
Famous Quotes & Facts
Smiling is very important. If we are not able to smile, then the world will not have peace. It is not by going out for a demonstration against nuclear missiles that we can bring about peace. It is with our capacity of smiling, breathing, and being peace that we can make peace.