(Rated 4.80/5.00 from 28 ratings.)
Listen To Audio Here
Listen to us saying the Pane pronunciation correctly. It's the perfect way to say Pane.
Quick Overview of Pane
'Pane' *(m) is the Italian word for 'bread'. Be careful of confusing it with 'panna', which is the Italian word for 'cream'.
- fetta di pane - a slice of bread
- briciole di pane - bread-crumbs
- pangrattato - fried bread-crumb garnish
- pan tostato - toasted bread
- focaccia - flat bread
- ciabatta - small loaf
- panino - bread roll
- tramezzino - sandwich
- grissini - bread sticks
- impanato - coated in bread-crumbs
- pane di segale - rye bread
- pane integrale - wholewheat bread
- pugliese - type of bread
- farina - flour
- pasta di pane - bread dough
How do you say 'bread' in French and Spanish?
Famous Quotes & Facts
It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile.