How To Pronounce 'Pane'?
How Do You Say 'Pane' Audio
Phonetics For Pronouncing 'Pane'?
Famous Quotes & Facts
Ronald McDonald is “Donald McDonald” in Japan because it makes pronunciation easier for the Japanese. In Singapore he’s known as “Uncle McDonald”.
A Quick Overview Of Pane
'Pane' *(m) is the Italian word for 'bread'. Be careful of confusing it with 'panna', which is the Italian word for 'cream'.
- fetta di pane - a slice of bread
- briciole di pane - bread-crumbs
- pangrattato - fried bread-crumb garnish
- pan tostato - toasted bread
- focaccia - flat bread
- ciabatta - small loaf
- panino - bread roll
- tramezzino - sandwich
- grissini - bread sticks
- impanato - coated in bread-crumbs
- pane di segale - rye bread
- pane integrale - wholewheat bread
- pugliese - type of bread
- farina - flour
- pasta di pane - bread dough
How do you say 'bread' in French and Spanish?
Learn How To Pronounce better!