How To Say Pane Correctly?
How To Say Pane Audio
Learn 'How To Say Pane'?
How To Say Pane Overview
'Pane' *(m) is the Italian word for 'bread'. Be careful of confusing it with 'panna', which is the Italian word for 'cream'.
- fetta di pane - a slice of bread
- briciole di pane - bread-crumbs
- pangrattato - fried bread-crumb garnish
- pan tostato - toasted bread
- focaccia - flat bread
- ciabatta - small loaf
- panino - bread roll
- tramezzino - sandwich
- grissini - bread sticks
- impanato - coated in bread-crumbs
- pane di segale - rye bread
- pane integrale - wholewheat bread
- pugliese - type of bread
- farina - flour
- pasta di pane - bread dough
How do you say 'bread' in French and Spanish?
Famous Quotes & Facts
Although I deeply love oceans, deserts and other wild landscapes, it is only mountains that beckon me with that sort of painful magnetic pull to walk deeper and deeper into their beauty. They keep me continuously wanting to know more, feel more, see more.