(Rated 4.80/5.00 from 28 ratings.)
Listen To Audio Here
Listen to us saying the Pain pronunciation correctly. It's the perfect way to say Pain.
Quick Overview of Pain
'Pain' *(m) is the French word for 'bread':
- pain frais - fresh bread
- pain rassis - stale bread
- un morceau de pain - a piece of bread
- une tranche de pain - a slice of bread
- des miettes de pain - bread-crumbs
- pain d'épices - gingerbread
- pain grillé - toast
- pain perdu - French toast
- pain de seigle - rye bread
How do you say 'bread' in Italian and Spanish?
How To Say It
Famous Quotes & Facts
I’ve covered a lot of ground geographically and emotionally and for years I lost my connection with my family. But the best comfort you can have, whether you are on the phone or sitting there in the living room with them, is with your parents, and to me family has always meant protection. When you smile you get a smile back, unconditionally.