(Rated 4.80/5.00 from 28 ratings.)
Listen To Audio Here
Listen to us saying the Orange pronunciation correctly. It's the perfect way to say Orange.
Quick Overview of Orange
'Orange, oranges' *(f) is the French word for 'orange, oranges'. Note that in French the singular and plural forms are pronounced identically.
- orange givrée - orange sorbet
- orange pressée - freshly squeezed orange juice
- jus d'orange - orange juice
- orange sanguine - blood orange
- orangeade - orangeade
- canard à l'orange - duck with orange sauce
- citron - lemon
How do you say 'oranges' in Italian and Spanish?
Famous Quotes & Facts
California has issued 6 drivers licenses to people named Jesus Christ.