How To Say Orange Correctly?
How To Say Orange Audio
Learn 'How To Say Orange'?
How To Say Orange Overview
'Orange, oranges' *(f) is the French word for 'orange, oranges'. Note that in French the singular and plural forms are pronounced identically.
- orange givrée - orange sorbet
- orange pressée - freshly squeezed orange juice
- jus d'orange - orange juice
- orange sanguine - blood orange
- orangeade - orangeade
- canard à l'orange - duck with orange sauce
- citron - lemon
How do you say 'oranges' in Italian and Spanish?
Famous Quotes & Facts
Too often travel, instead of broadening the mind, merely lengthens the conversation.