How To Pronounce 'Orange'?
How Do You Say 'Orange' Audio
Phonetics For Pronouncing 'Orange'?
Famous Quotes & Facts
Ronald McDonald is “Donald McDonald” in Japan because it makes pronunciation easier for the Japanese. In Singapore he’s known as “Uncle McDonald”.
A Quick Overview Of Orange
'Orange, oranges' *(f) is the French word for 'orange, oranges'. Note that in French the singular and plural forms are pronounced identically.
- orange givrée - orange sorbet
- orange pressée - freshly squeezed orange juice
- jus d'orange - orange juice
- orange sanguine - blood orange
- orangeade - orangeade
- canard à l'orange - duck with orange sauce
- citron - lemon