How To Pronounce 'Olla Podrida'?
How Do You Say 'Olla Podrida' Audio
Phonetics For Pronouncing 'Olla Podrida'?
Famous Quotes & Facts
Ronald McDonald is “Donald McDonald” in Japan because it makes pronunciation easier for the Japanese. In Singapore he’s known as “Uncle McDonald”.
A Quick Overview Of Olla Podrida
- Olla podrida
- OH/yah poh/THREE/thah
- The 'o's are pronounced closest to the 'o' in 'hot';
- Always pronounce the Spanish 'll' like the 'y' in 'yes';
- The 'a's are pronounced closest to the 'a' in 'father';
- The Spanish‘d’s here are correctly pronounced like the English ‘th’ sound in ‘the';
- The 'i' is pronounced like the 'i' in 'machine', and the English name ‘Ti na’.
Learn How To Pronounce better!