How To Pronounce 'Noce, Noci'?
How Do You Say 'Noce, Noci' Audio
Phonetics For Pronouncing 'Noce, Noci'?
Famous Quotes & Facts
Ronald McDonald is “Donald McDonald” in Japan because it makes pronunciation easier for the Japanese. In Singapore he’s known as “Uncle McDonald”.
A Quick Overview Of Noce, Noci
'Noce, noci' *(m) is Italian for nut - but by itself it refers specifically to 'walnut,s':
- formaggio alle noci - bread with walnuts;
- pane alle noci - walnut bread;
- noci d'acagiù - cashew nuts;
- noci del Brasile - Brazil nut;
- noce moscata - nutmeg;
- salsa di noci - pasta sauce with walnuts.
How To Say It
Learn How To Pronounce better!