How To Say Mozzarella In Carrozza Correctly?
How To Say Mozzarella In Carrozza Audio
Learn 'How To Say Mozzarella In Carrozza'?
Moht/tsah/REHL/lah een kah/ROHT/tsah
How To Say Mozzarella In Carrozza Overview
‘Mozzarella in carrozza’ literally means ‘mozzarella in a carriage’. This dish consists of bread and mozzarella sandwiches which are dipped in egg, and fried.
- Mozzarella in carrozza
- moht/tsah/REHL/lah een kahr/ROHT/tsah
The stress is on the penultimate (second to last) syllable in both ‘mozzarella’ and ‘carrozza’.
- The 'o's are pronounced closest to the 'o' in 'hot';
- The Italian 'z' has a 'tz' sound. The easiest reference is ‘pizza’;
- The 'e' sounds like the 'e' in 'egg';
- The 'a's are pronounced closest to the 'a' in 'father'
- The 'i's sound like the 'i' in 'machine'.
Famous Quotes & Facts
Mirth is God’s medicine. Everybody ought to bathe in it.