(Rated 4.80/5.00 from 28 ratings.)
Listen To Audio Here
Gelato, Gelati Pronunciation
Listen to us saying the Gelato, Gelati pronunciation correctly. It's the perfect way to say Gelato, Gelati.
Quick Overview of Gelato, Gelati
‘Gelato, gelati’ *(m) is Italian for ‘ice-cream,s’. Gelato is an Italian frozen treat, similar, but not identical to ice-cream. The name ‘gelato’ comes from the verb ‘gelare’, which means ‘to freeze’.
- cono di gelato – ice-cream cone (KOH/noh)
- coppa di gelato – tub, or dish of ice-cream (KOHP/pah)
- gelato alla vaniglia – vanilla ice-cream
- gelato alla fragola – strawberry ice-cream
- gelato al cioccolato – chocolate ice-cream
- torta di gelato – ice-cream cake
- gelataio – ice-cream maker/seller
- gelateria – ice-cream parlour
Other Italian frozen sweet treats include:
How do you say 'ice-cream' in French and Spanish?
How To Say It
Famous Quotes & Facts
If a child smiles, if an adult smiles, that is very important. If in our daily lives we can smile, if we can be peaceful and happy, not only we, but everyone will profit from it. If we really know how to live, what better way to start the day than with a smile? Our smile affirms our awareness and determination to live in peace and joy. The source of a true smile is an awakened mind.