Listen To Frutta
Pronounce Frutta HERE
Quick Overview of Frutta
'Frutta' *(f) means 'fruit', singular or plural, in Italian. See also 'frutto' - it also means 'fruit', but in a slightly different sense, for example 'frutti di mare', 'fruit of the sea' are shell-fish. Use the feminine for fruit generally.
- frutta mista - mixed fruit
- macedonia di frutta - fruit cocktail, or salad
- succo di frutta - fruit juice
- gelatina alla frutta - fruit jelly
- frutta candita - crystallized/candied fruit
- frutta fresca - fresh fruit
- frutta matura - ripe fruit
- frutta secca - dried fruit
- frutta di stagione - seasonal fruit
How do you say fruit in French and Spanish?
Listen To It
Frutta Syllables & Phonetics
Listen to us saying Frutta correctly. It's the perfect Frutta pronunciation.
Famous Quotes & Facts
The famous Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Company gives their ice cream waste to local Vermont farmers. The hogs love to devour all flavors?well, except Mint Oreo, which they are picky about.