How To Pronounce 'Frutta'?
How Do You Say 'Frutta' Audio
Phonetics For Pronouncing 'Frutta'?
Famous Quotes & Facts
Ronald McDonald is “Donald McDonald” in Japan because it makes pronunciation easier for the Japanese. In Singapore he’s known as “Uncle McDonald”.
A Quick Overview Of Frutta
'Frutta' *(f) means 'fruit', singular or plural, in Italian. See also 'frutto' - it also means 'fruit', but in a slightly different sense, for example 'frutti di mare', 'fruit of the sea' are shell-fish. Use the feminine for fruit generally.
- frutta mista - mixed fruit
- macedonia di frutta - fruit cocktail, or salad
- succo di frutta - fruit juice
- gelatina alla frutta - fruit jelly
- frutta candita - crystallized/candied fruit
- frutta fresca - fresh fruit
- frutta matura - ripe fruit
- frutta secca - dried fruit
- frutta di stagione - seasonal fruit