How To Say Fromage, Fromages Correctly?
How To Say Fromage, Fromages Audio
Learn 'How To Say Fromage, Fromages'?
How To Say Fromage, Fromages Overview
'Fromage, fromages' *(m) means 'cheese, cheeses' in French. The singular and plural forms are pronounced identically.
- fromage râpé is grated cheese (rapé is in the masculine form to agree with fromage)
- fromage fondu means melted cheese (fondu is in the masculine form0
- fromage au lait de vache - cow's milk cheese
- fromage au lait de chèvre - goat's milk cheese
- fromage au lait de brebis - sheep's milk cheese
- soufflé au fromage is French for a cheese soufflé
- fromage à pâte molle - soft cheese
- fromage à pâte cuite - hard cheese
- fromage à pâte persillée - blue cheese
- fromage blanc - fresh cheese (blanc is in the masculine form)
- fromage frais - fresh cheese
- plateau de fromages affinés - you will often see this on the menu in a French restaurant. It means a 'tray of ripened cheeses'.
How To Say It
Famous Quotes & Facts
Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.