How To Pronounce 'Fromage, Fromages'?
How Do You Say 'Fromage, Fromages' Audio
Phonetics For Pronouncing 'Fromage, Fromages'?
Famous Quotes & Facts
Ronald McDonald is “Donald McDonald” in Japan because it makes pronunciation easier for the Japanese. In Singapore he’s known as “Uncle McDonald”.
A Quick Overview Of Fromage, Fromages
'Fromage, fromages' *(m) means 'cheese, cheeses' in French. The singular and plural forms are pronounced identically.
- fromage râpé is grated cheese (rapé is in the masculine form to agree with fromage)
- fromage fondu means melted cheese (fondu is in the masculine form0
- fromage au lait de vache - cow's milk cheese
- fromage au lait de chèvre - goat's milk cheese
- fromage au lait de brebis - sheep's milk cheese
- soufflé au fromage is French for a cheese soufflé
- fromage à pâte molle - soft cheese
- fromage à pâte cuite - hard cheese
- fromage à pâte persillée - blue cheese
- fromage blanc - fresh cheese (blanc is in the masculine form)
- fromage frais - fresh cheese
- plateau de fromages affinés - you will often see this on the menu in a French restaurant. It means a 'tray of ripened cheeses'.
How To Say It
Learn How To Pronounce better!