How To Pronounce 'Farina'?
How Do You Say 'Farina' Audio
Phonetics For Pronouncing 'Farina'?
Famous Quotes & Facts
Ronald McDonald is “Donald McDonald” in Japan because it makes pronunciation easier for the Japanese. In Singapore he’s known as “Uncle McDonald”.
A Quick Overview Of Farina
'Farina' *(f) is Italian for 'flour'.
- farina bianca - white flour
- farina di frumento - wheat flour
- farino di grano duro - durum wheat flour
- farina integrale - whole-wheat flour
- farina di segale - rye flour
- farina di granturco - maize meal
How do you say 'flour' in French and Spanish?
- French farine
- Spanis harina
Learn How To Pronounce better!