(Rated 4.80/5.00 from 28 ratings.)
Listen To Audio Here
How To Say Farina Audio
'Farina' *(f) is Italian for 'flour'.
- farina bianca - white flour
- farina di frumento - wheat flour
- farino di grano duro - durum wheat flour
- farina integrale - whole-wheat flour
- farina di segale - rye flour
- farina di granturco - maize meal
See also 'grano'.
How do you say 'flour' in French and Spanish?
- French farine
- Spanis harina
Famous Quotes & Facts
Travel isn’t always pretty. It isn’t always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts, it even breaks your heart. But that’s okay. The journey changes you; it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body. You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind.