Listen To Estofado
Pronounce Estofado HERE
Quick Overview of Estofado
‘Estofado’ is one of several Spanish words for ‘stew’, but it can be used in two ways:
- ‘Estofado’*(m) used as a noun means ‘stew’, or ‘braise’, or ‘pot-roasted;
- ‘Estofado, estofada’*(adj) which used as an adjective means ‘stewed’, or braised’, or ‘pot-roasted’. For example, ‘carne estofada’ is stewed/braised/pot-roasted meat. The ‘a’ at the end of ‘estofada’ reflects that the noun described (carne) is feminine.
- The 'e' sounds like the 'e' in 'egg';
- The 'o's are pronounced closest to the 'o' in 'hot';
- The 'a' is pronounced closest to the 'a' in ;
- The Spanish ‘d’ here is correctly pronounced like the English ‘th’ sound in ‘the’.
The French word for ‘stew’ is ‘ragoût’, and the Italian is ‘stufato’.
Listen To It
Estofado Syllables & Phonetics
Listen to us saying Estofado correctly. It's the perfect Estofado pronunciation.
Famous Quotes & Facts
It sounds so far away and different. I like different places. I like any places that isn’t here.