How To Say Denominazione Di Origine Controllata Correctly?
How To Say Denominazione Di Origine Controllata Audio
Learn 'How To Say Denominazione Di Origine Controllata'?
deh/noh/mee/nah/TSYOH/neh dee oh/REE/djee/neh kohn/trohl/LAH/tah
How To Say Denominazione Di Origine Controllata Overview
Denominazione di Origine Controllata, or DOC, is the Italy's attempt to form an equivalent of the French 'Appellation d'origine contrôlée', or 'AOC' laws. DOC means 'a mark, or name (denominazione) indicating that the origin (origine) of a wine is controlled (controllata)'. These wines are guaranteed to have come from the region indicated, but their quality may be questionable.
- Denominazione di Origine Controllata e Garantita - the highest ranking of Italian wines
- Denominazione di Origine Controllata - the second ranking in the classification of Italian wines
- Indicazione Geografica Tipica, or IGT wines - regional wines
- Vino da tavolo - table wines
- Appellation d'Origine Contrôlée, or AOC wines are the best French wines
- Vins Délimités de Qualité Supérieure or VDQS wines are the second rank of quality French wines
- Vins de Pays (regional wines) is the third rank of French wines
- Vins de Table (table wines) is the fourth rank of French wines
- Denominación de Pago, the highest rank of Spanish wines
- Denominación de Origen Calificada, the next rank, and very limited
- Denominación de Origen, regional wines, with a much larger range than Denominación de Origen Calificada wines
- Vino de Calidad Producido en Región Determinada, or (VCPRD) wines. The rough equivalent of Italian IGT wines, and the French vins de pays
- Vino de la Tierra, for wines which don't quite make it to VCPRD status
- Vino de Mesa, or table wines
How To Say It
- denominazione di origine controllata
- deh/noh/mee/nah/TSYOH/neh dee oh/REE/djee/neh kohn/trohl/LAH/tah
Famous Quotes & Facts
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.