Say 'How To Say Crevettes Roses'? Correctly
How To Say 'How To Say Crevettes Roses' Audio
Phonetics For Pronouncing 'How To Say Crevettes Roses'?
Famous Quotes & Facts
A Quick Overview Of How To Say Crevettes Roses
'Crevettes roses' *(f) is French for 'prawns' - the term literally translates as 'pink prawns'. The singular, 'crevette rose', is pronounced identically to the plural in French. A shrimp which is a crevette grise (grey prawn).
- a shrimp is a crevette grise
- a prawn is a crevette rose
- a langoustine is also known as is in English. Another name for a langoustine is a 'Dublin Bay prawn'
- a lobster is a homard
- a crayfish (fresh-water) is an écrevisse
- a langouste is a spiny or rock lobster (it has no claws)
How do you say 'prawn' in Italian and Spanish?