(Rated 4.80/5.00 from 28 ratings.)
Listen To Audio Here
How To Say Crevettes Roses Audio
'Crevettes roses' *(f) is French for 'prawns' - the term literally translates as 'pink prawns'. The singular, 'crevette rose', is pronounced identically to the plural in French. A shrimp which is a crevette grise (grey prawn).
- a shrimp is a crevette grise
- a prawn is a crevette rose
- a langoustine is also known as is in English. Another name for a langoustine is a 'Dublin Bay prawn'
- a lobster is a homard
- a crayfish (fresh-water) is an écrevisse
- a langouste is a spiny or rock lobster (it has no claws)
How do you say 'prawn' in Italian and Spanish?
Famous Quotes & Facts
A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.