How To Pronounce 'Crema'?
How Do You Say 'Crema' Audio
Phonetics For Pronouncing 'Crema'?
Famous Quotes & Facts
Ronald McDonald is “Donald McDonald” in Japan because it makes pronunciation easier for the Japanese. In Singapore he’s known as “Uncle McDonald”.
A Quick Overview Of Crema
'Crema' *(f) is the Italian word for 'cream' or 'custard' - but beware - it doesn't mean 'cream' in the sense of the dairy product. The word for dairy cream is 'panna'. 'Crema' also refers to the foam on top of an espresso - which is an indicator of its quality.
'Crema' can be used to refer to 'cream of ' soups:
- crema di asparagi - cream of asparagus soup
- crema di funghi - cream of mushroom soup
- crema di pollo - cream of chicken soup
'Crema' can also be used for pastries:
- crema al cioccolato - chocolate cream
- crema pasticciera - pastry cream (crème patissièere)
- bignè alla crema - cream puff
How To Say It
'Crema' can also refer to liqueurs:
- crema alla menta - crème de menthe (peppermint liqueur)