How To Say Côtelettes D’agneau Correctly?
How To Say Côtelettes D’agneau Audio
Learn 'How To Say Côtelettes D’agneau'?
How To Say Côtelettes D’agneau Overview
'Agneau' *(m) is the French word for 'lamb'. 'Côtelettes *(f) d'agneau' are 'lamb chops', or literally, 'chops of lamb'.
Note that the words 'agneau' and 'côtelettes' are both nouns, which is why they do not have to agree in gender.
How do you say 'lamb' in Italian and Spanish?
How To Say It
- agneau côte/lettes
- ahn/yoh cot/let d'ahn/yoh
The Best Way To Pronounce It
- The ‘a’ sounds like the ‘a’ in ‘father’;
- The 'gn' has the 'ny' sound in 'canyon'. 'Lasagna is a good reference for both French and Italian;
- In French 'eau' sounds like the English word 'oh';
- Say 'côt' like the English word 'cot'. The 'e' is silent;
- Say 'lett' like the English word 'let'. The 'es' is silent.
Famous Quotes & Facts
The catch phrase for the day is ‘Do an act of kindness. Help one person smile.’