How To Pronounce 'Côtelettes D’agneau'?
How Do You Say 'Côtelettes D’agneau' Audio
Phonetics For Pronouncing 'Côtelettes D’agneau'?
A Quick Overview Of Côtelettes D’agneau
'Agneau' *(m) is the French word for 'lamb'. 'Côtelettes *(f) d'agneau' are 'lamb chops', or literally, 'chops of lamb'.
Note that the words 'agneau' and 'côtelettes' are both nouns, which is why they do not have to agree in gender.
How do you say 'lamb' in Italian and Spanish?
How To Say It
- agneau côte/lettes
- ahn/yoh cot/let d'ahn/yoh
The Best Way To Pronounce It
- The ‘a’ sounds like the ‘a’ in ‘father’;
- The 'gn' has the 'ny' sound in 'canyon'. 'Lasagna is a good reference for both French and Italian;
- In French 'eau' sounds like the English word 'oh';
- Say 'côt' like the English word 'cot'. The 'e' is silent;
- Say 'lett' like the English word 'let'. The 'es' is silent.
Learn How To Pronounce better!