How To Say Côtelettes D’agneau Correctly?
How To Say Côtelettes D’agneau Audio
Learn 'How To Say Côtelettes D’agneau'?
How To Say Côtelettes D’agneau Overview
'Agneau' *(m) is the French word for 'lamb'. 'Côtelettes *(f) d'agneau' are 'lamb chops', or literally, 'chops of lamb'.
Note that the words 'agneau' and 'côtelettes' are both nouns, which is why they do not have to agree in gender.
How do you say 'lamb' in Italian and Spanish?
How To Say It
- agneau côte/lettes
- ahn/yoh cot/let d'ahn/yoh
The Best Way To Pronounce It
- The ‘a’ sounds like the ‘a’ in ‘father’;
- The 'gn' has the 'ny' sound in 'canyon'. 'Lasagna is a good reference for both French and Italian;
- In French 'eau' sounds like the English word 'oh';
- Say 'côt' like the English word 'cot'. The 'e' is silent;
- Say 'lett' like the English word 'let'. The 'es' is silent.
Famous Quotes & Facts
Laugh at yourself, but don’t ever aim your doubt at yourself. Be bold. When you embark for strange places, don’t leave any of yourself safely on shore. Have the nerve to go into unexplored territory.