(Rated 4.80/5.00 from 28 ratings.)
Listen To Audio Here
Carne (Italian) Pronunciation
Listen to us saying the Carne (Italian) pronunciation correctly. It's the perfect way to say Carne (Italian).
Quick Overview of Carne (Italian)
'Carne' *(f) is the Italian word for 'meat'.
- carne di manzo - beef literaly meat of beef
- carne di maiale - pork
- carne di motone - mutton (moh/TOH/neh)
- carne di vitello - veal
- carne di cervo - venison
- carne bianca' - white meat
- carne rossa - red meat
- carne di pollo - chicken, or literally meat of chicken
- carne salata - salted, preserved meat
- carne affumicata - smoked meat
- carne tritata, or carne macinata is 'minced' or 'ground' meat(mah/TCHEE/nah/tah)
Take note that sometimes the Italians use the word 'polpa', which means 'flesh' where we would use 'meat'. For example, 'crab-meat' is 'polpa di granchio, a 'meat-ball' is a 'polpetta di carne, and a 'fish-cake' is a 'polpetta di pesce'.
How do you say 'meat' in French and Spanish?
How To Say It
Famous Quotes & Facts
A Smile is a curve which can set a lot of things straight.