How To Pronounce 'Carne (Italian)'?
How Do You Say 'Carne (Italian)' Audio
Phonetics For Pronouncing 'Carne (Italian)'?
Famous Quotes & Facts
Ronald McDonald is “Donald McDonald” in Japan because it makes pronunciation easier for the Japanese. In Singapore he’s known as “Uncle McDonald”.
A Quick Overview Of Carne (Italian)
'Carne' *(f) is the Italian word for 'meat'.
- carne di manzo - beef literaly meat of beef
- carne di maiale - pork
- carne di motone - mutton (moh/TOH/neh)
- carne di vitello - veal
- carne di cervo - venison
- carne bianca' - white meat
- carne rossa - red meat
- carne di pollo - chicken, or literally meat of chicken
- carne salata - salted, preserved meat
- carne affumicata - smoked meat
- carne tritata, or carne macinata is 'minced' or 'ground' meat(mah/TCHEE/nah/tah)
Take note that sometimes the Italians use the word 'polpa', which means 'flesh' where we would use 'meat'. For example, 'crab-meat' is 'polpa di granchio, a 'meat-ball' is a 'polpetta di carne, and a 'fish-cake' is a 'polpetta di pesce'.
How do you say 'meat' in French and Spanish?
How To Say It
Learn How To Pronounce better!