(Rated 4.80/5.00 from 28 ratings.)
Listen To Audio Here
Listen to us saying the Caffè pronunciation correctly. It's the perfect way to say Caffè.
Quick Overview of Caffè
'Caffè' *(m) is Italian for 'coffee'.
- caffè amaro - literally 'bitter coffee', but it means coffee without sugar
- caffè americano - filter coffee
- caffè latte - coffee with milk
- caffè corretto - coffee laced with some type of liqueur
- caffè macchiato - coffee with a spot of milk (macchiato means 'stained')
- caffè espresso - espresso
- caffè ristretto - double concentrated espresso
- caffè all turca - Turkish coffee
- caffè freddo - iced coffee
How do you say 'coffee' in French and Spanish?
How To Say It
Famous Quotes & Facts
If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. Don’t be surly at home, then go out in the street and start grinning ‘Good morning’ at total strangers.