How Do You Pronounce 'Caffè'?
Pronounce 'Caffè' Audio
Phonetics For 'Caffè'?
A Quick Overview Of Caffè
'Caffè' *(m) is Italian for 'coffee'.
- caffè amaro - literally 'bitter coffee', but it means coffee without sugar
- caffè americano - filter coffee
- caffè latte - coffee with milk
- caffè corretto - coffee laced with some type of liqueur
- caffè macchiato - coffee with a spot of milk (macchiato means 'stained')
- caffè espresso - espresso
- caffè ristretto - double concentrated espresso
- caffè all turca - Turkish coffee
- caffè freddo - iced coffee
How do you say 'coffee' in French and Spanish?
How To Say It