How To Say Caffè Correctly?
How To Say Caffè Audio
Learn 'How To Say Caffè'?
How To Say Caffè Overview
'Caffè' *(m) is Italian for 'coffee'.
- caffè amaro - literally 'bitter coffee', but it means coffee without sugar
- caffè americano - filter coffee
- caffè latte - coffee with milk
- caffè corretto - coffee laced with some type of liqueur
- caffè macchiato - coffee with a spot of milk (macchiato means 'stained')
- caffè espresso - espresso
- caffè ristretto - double concentrated espresso
- caffè all turca - Turkish coffee
- caffè freddo - iced coffee
How do you say 'coffee' in French and Spanish?
How To Say It
Famous Quotes & Facts
When I see these young girls who are dreaming the dream that I’m living, it’s very very exciting and it puts a big smile on my face.