Listen To Café, Cafés (French)
(Rated 4.80/5.00 from 28 ratings.)
Hear The Audio NOW
Quick Overview of Café, Cafés (French)
'Café, cafés' *(m) can refer to:
- informal eateries, where small meals and alcohol are served. France is famous for its 'café society'.
With regard to the translation as 'coffee':
- café en grains - coffee beans;
- café moulu - ground coffee;
- café crème - espresso with milk;
- café filtre - filter coffee;
- café au lait - coffee with milk;
- café noir - black coffee;
- cafetière - coffee maker;
- gateau au café - coffee gateau.
With regard to the translation as a café:
How do you say 'coffee' in Italian and Spanish?
Listen To It
Café, Cafés (French) Pronunciation
Listen to us saying the Café, Cafés (French) pronunciation correctly. It's the perfect way to say Café, Cafés (French).
Famous Quotes & Facts
Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.
— Mother Teresa