How To Say Café, Cafés (French) Correctly?
How To Say Café, Cafés (French) Audio
Learn 'How To Say Café, Cafés (French)'?
How To Say Café, Cafés (French) Overview
'Café, cafés' *(m) can refer to:
- informal eateries, where small meals and alcohol are served. France is famous for its 'café society'.
With regard to the translation as 'coffee':
- café en grains - coffee beans;
- café moulu - ground coffee;
- café crème - espresso with milk;
- café filtre - filter coffee;
- café au lait - coffee with milk;
- café noir - black coffee;
- cafetière - coffee maker;
- gateau au café - coffee gateau.
With regard to the translation as a café:
How do you say 'coffee' in Italian and Spanish?
Famous Quotes & Facts
I smile so much at the theater my face hurts when I leave.