How To Pronounce 'Café, Cafés (French)'?
How Do You Say 'Café, Cafés (French)' Audio
Phonetics For Pronouncing 'Café, Cafés (French)'?
Famous Quotes & Facts
Ronald McDonald is “Donald McDonald” in Japan because it makes pronunciation easier for the Japanese. In Singapore he’s known as “Uncle McDonald”.
A Quick Overview Of Café, Cafés (French)
'Café, cafés' *(m) can refer to:
- informal eateries, where small meals and alcohol are served. France is famous for its 'café society'.
With regard to the translation as 'coffee':
- café en grains - coffee beans;
- café moulu - ground coffee;
- café crème - espresso with milk;
- café filtre - filter coffee;
- café au lait - coffee with milk;
- café noir - black coffee;
- cafetière - coffee maker;
- gateau au café - coffee gateau.
With regard to the translation as a café:
How do you say 'coffee' in Italian and Spanish?