Listen To Blanc, Blanche
Pronounce Blanc, Blanche HERE
Quick Overview of Blanc, Blanche
‘Blanc’, and ‘blanche’ *(adj) are the forms of the French word for ‘white’. ‘Blanc’ is the word you use to describe masculine nouns, and ‘blanche’ is the word you use to describe feminine nouns. For example:
- vin blanc – ‘white wine’ (‘vin’, which means ‘wine’ in English, is a masculine noun)
- viande blanche – ‘white meat’ (‘viande, which means ‘meat in English is a feminine noun)
- blanc d’oeuf – the white of an egg
- blanc de volaille – the white meat on poultry
- blanc de poulet - a chicken breast. (literally white of a chicken)
- groseille blanche - white currant ('groseille' is a feminine noun)
How do you say 'white' in Italian and Spanish?
How To Say It
- blanc, blanche
- blah~, blah~sh
Listen To It
Blanc, Blanche Syllables & Phonetics
Blanc, Blanche Pronunciation
Listen to us saying Blanc, Blanche correctly. It's the perfect Blanc, Blanche pronunciation.
Famous Quotes & Facts
The average person walks the equivalent of twice around the world in a lifetime.