Say 'How To Say Blanc, Blanche'? Correctly
How To Say 'How To Say Blanc, Blanche' Audio
Phonetics For Pronouncing 'How To Say Blanc, Blanche'?
Famous Quotes & Facts
A Quick Overview Of How To Say Blanc, Blanche
‘Blanc’, and ‘blanche’ *(adj) are the forms of the French word for ‘white’. ‘Blanc’ is the word you use to describe masculine nouns, and ‘blanche’ is the word you use to describe feminine nouns. For example:
- vin blanc – ‘white wine’ (‘vin’, which means ‘wine’ in English, is a masculine noun)
- viande blanche – ‘white meat’ (‘viande, which means ‘meat in English is a feminine noun)
- blanc d’oeuf – the white of an egg
- blanc de volaille – the white meat on poultry
- blanc de poulet - a chicken breast. (literally white of a chicken)
- groseille blanche - white currant ('groseille' is a feminine noun)
How do you say 'white' in Italian and Spanish?
How To Say It
- blanc, blanche
- blah~, blah~sh