(Rated 4.80/5.00 from 28 ratings.)
Listen To Audio Here
Listen to us saying the Azúcar pronunciation correctly. It's the perfect way to say Azúcar.
Quick Overview of Azúcar
‘Azúcar’ is the Spanish word for sugar. Although nouns are usually masculine or feminine in gender, this word can be either. I have restricted my examples to masculine adjectives in, for example, ‘white sugar’ (see below), because the masculine version does seem to be more used. Bear in mind that ‘azúcar blanco’ can also read ‘azúcar blanca’.
- azúcar glasé – icing, or confectioner’s sugar (glah/SEH)
- azúcar granulado – granulated sugar (grah/noo/LAH/thoh)
- azúcar lustre – caster, or superfine sugar (LOO/streh)
- azúcar moreno – brown sugar(moh/REH/noh)
How do you say 'sugar' in French and Italian?
How To Say It
- ah/THOO/kahr (Spain)
- ah/SOO/kahr (South America)
ah/THOO/kahr (Sp), ah/SOO/kahr (L-A)
Famous Quotes & Facts
The average person walks the equivalent of twice around the world in a lifetime.