How To Pronounce 'Azúcar'?
How Do You Say 'Azúcar' Audio
Phonetics For Pronouncing 'Azúcar'?
ah/THOO/kahr (Sp), ah/SOO/kahr (L-A)
Famous Quotes & Facts
Ronald McDonald is “Donald McDonald” in Japan because it makes pronunciation easier for the Japanese. In Singapore he’s known as “Uncle McDonald”.
A Quick Overview Of Azúcar
‘Azúcar’ is the Spanish word for sugar. Although nouns are usually masculine or feminine in gender, this word can be either. I have restricted my examples to masculine adjectives in, for example, ‘white sugar’ (see below), because the masculine version does seem to be more used. Bear in mind that ‘azúcar blanco’ can also read ‘azúcar blanca’.
- azúcar glasé – icing, or confectioner’s sugar (glah/SEH)
- azúcar granulado – granulated sugar (grah/noo/LAH/thoh)
- azúcar lustre – caster, or superfine sugar (LOO/streh)
- azúcar moreno – brown sugar(moh/REH/noh)
How do you say 'sugar' in French and Italian?
How To Say It
- ah/THOO/kahr (Spain)
- ah/SOO/kahr (South America)
Learn How To Pronounce better!