How To Say Azúcar Correctly?
How To Say Azúcar Audio
Learn 'How To Say Azúcar'?
ah/THOO/kahr (Sp), ah/SOO/kahr (L-A)
How To Say Azúcar Overview
‘Azúcar’ is the Spanish word for sugar. Although nouns are usually masculine or feminine in gender, this word can be either. I have restricted my examples to masculine adjectives in, for example, ‘white sugar’ (see below), because the masculine version does seem to be more used. Bear in mind that ‘azúcar blanco’ can also read ‘azúcar blanca’.
- azúcar glasé – icing, or confectioner’s sugar (glah/SEH)
- azúcar granulado – granulated sugar (grah/noo/LAH/thoh)
- azúcar lustre – caster, or superfine sugar (LOO/streh)
- azúcar moreno – brown sugar(moh/REH/noh)
How do you say 'sugar' in French and Italian?
How To Say It
- ah/THOO/kahr (Spain)
- ah/SOO/kahr (South America)
Famous Quotes & Facts
You make me smile like the sun, fall out bed, sing like a bird, dizzy in my head. Spin like a record crazy on a sunday night. You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breath, shine like the sun buzz like a bee, just the thought of you can drive me wild. Oh you make me smile.