Say 'How To Say Aceto'? Correctly
How To Say 'How To Say Aceto' Audio
Phonetics For Pronouncing 'How To Say Aceto'?
Famous Quotes & Facts
A Quick Overview Of How To Say Aceto
'Aceto' *(m) is Italian for 'vinegar'.
- Aceto Balsámico - the rich, dark, aged vinegar which is a speciality of Modena, Italy
- verdure sott'aceto - vegetables pickled in vinegar
- aceto bianco - white wine vinegar
- aceto rosso - red wine vinegar
- aceto di mele - apple-cider vinegar
How do you say 'vinegar' in French and Spanish?
This is an Italian word, so you pronounce each syllable. The stress is on the penultimate (second to last) syllable.
Learn how to pronounce Gnocchi.