How To Say Aceto Correctly?
How To Say Aceto Audio
Learn 'How To Say Aceto'?
How To Say Aceto Overview
'Aceto' *(m) is Italian for 'vinegar'.
- Aceto Balsámico - the rich, dark, aged vinegar which is a speciality of Modena, Italy
- verdure sott'aceto - vegetables pickled in vinegar
- aceto bianco - white wine vinegar
- aceto rosso - red wine vinegar
- aceto di mele - apple-cider vinegar
How do you say 'vinegar' in French and Spanish?
This is an Italian word, so you pronounce each syllable. The stress is on the penultimate (second to last) syllable.
Learn how to pronounce Gnocchi.
Famous Quotes & Facts
What’s the use of worrying? It never was worthwhile.