How To Pronounce 'Aceto'?
How Do You Say 'Aceto' Audio
Phonetics For Pronouncing 'Aceto'?
Famous Quotes & Facts
Ronald McDonald is “Donald McDonald” in Japan because it makes pronunciation easier for the Japanese. In Singapore he’s known as “Uncle McDonald”.
A Quick Overview Of Aceto
'Aceto' *(m) is Italian for 'vinegar'.
- Aceto Balsámico - the rich, dark, aged vinegar which is a speciality of Modena, Italy
- verdure sott'aceto - vegetables pickled in vinegar
- aceto bianco - white wine vinegar
- aceto rosso - red wine vinegar
- aceto di mele - apple-cider vinegar
How do you say 'vinegar' in French and Spanish?
This is an Italian word, so you pronounce each syllable. The stress is on the penultimate (second to last) syllable.
Learn How To Pronounce better!